|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 11/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 07/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 05/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 09/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 05/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Agribusiness finance plays a key role in setting up an agribusiness enterprise being a major factor of production. Therefore; this training explores the use of specific management tools to improve decision-making within an agribusiness firm so as to ensure effective sourcing and application of financial resources. Agricultural risk management, on the other hand, is fundamental as it determines the rate at which an enterprise is to thrive and even last in the market. The aims of this training is to help participants realize their long-term organizational goals and objectives which are profit maximization which can only be achieved through cost minimization and output maximization.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for various actors in Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations and non-government organizations among others for Agriculture support activities and other Development programs.
Module 1: Introduction to agribusiness investment
Module 2: Introduction to agribusiness finance
Module 3: Essentials of agribusiness finance
Module 4: Agribusiness lending
Module 5: Risk mitigation and management for agricultural investment
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|