|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 11/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 07/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 09/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 05/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 05/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
It is widely acknowledged that women perform better and more successfully in situations where a high degree of empathy, communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. Every organisation has at least one or two women who seem to know and work well with everyone. They get things done faster, more efficiently and seemingly with less stress and manage to lower the emotional temperature in situations. What’s the secret to their success - the ability to build and maintain workplace relationships and confront situations assertively and openly.
This comprehensive and innovative training course will help delegates to build on their existing skill base and enhance the way they work with others. The ability to interpret non-verbal communication effectively is a key basis of any good communicator and this intensive 5-day training course will develop this skill as well as the other essential communication skills required in the workplace to deal with a range of challenging situations.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of female professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Day Two: Selection & Promotion Interviewing
Day Three: Using Workplace Mediation
Day Four: Developing Negation and Persuasion Skills
Day Five: Conducting Investigations
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|