|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 11/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 07/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 09/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 05/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 05/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
In many B2B markets, excessive competition is driving-down prices, and products are becoming commoditized. So companies have to use marketing in a more effective and structured way. However, most B2B companies do not understand what marketing is. They confuse it with marketing-communications and as a result they find it increasingly difficult to compete and be profitable. They think they can solve the problem by sending out more communications, but that often achieves nothing and wastes money.
This training course will show you how to apply marketing effectively in a B2B environment so that your company can establish itself as an added-value provider and can overcome price competition. It is specifically for B2B companies and it shows best-practice with many real-life B2B examples.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is for senior managers, middle managers, marketing executives and anyone else who really wants to understand what marketing is and how to use it in B2B markets. Even if you have studied marketing at degree level, this course shows you how to apply it in practice in B2B markets specifically.
This training course is suitable for a range of professionals and will greatly benefit:
Any B2B company trying to overcome price-erosion or commoditization, will benefit by sending their executives on this course.
Day One: What Marketing is and How to Apply it?
Day Two: You Need a Process and a Plan to Succeed in the Market
Day Three: Establishing Marketing Goals and How to Achieve Them
Day Four: How to Innovate and Manage Products and Solutions through the Life-cycle and Price them Correctly?
Day Five: Using Marketing Communications, Distributors and Service in the Marketing Mix
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|