|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 11/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 07/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 09/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 05/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 05/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
HR analytics and talent analytics, is analysis used to make better decisions about all aspects of HR strategy with the goal of improving business performance. It is both a strategic and operational concept that enables organisations to understand key aspects of workforce performance using data and evidence. It is a growing discipline that continues to gain considerable traction across the profession, but survey data has shown that the capability to conduct HR analytics remains low. Organisations which follow good practice should have up to date, clearly defined data which is robust and of high quality, and which is used in a consistent way by skilled experts able to complete analytics activity and communicate it to business and HR stakeholders in regular and accessible reports. In this training course, you will have the opportunity to explore the necessary thinking and approach to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach. For most HR professionals, the evidence-based approach represents a fundamental shift in their business roles, but it provides them with an opportunity to become strategic partners in business decision-making.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable for many professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Corporate Strategy - HR's Role
Day Two: HR Tools and Methods
Day Three: Driving Organisational Change
Day Four: Putting HR Metrics and Analytics into Action
Day Five: Metrics and Analytics into Improving Employee Performance
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|