|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 18/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 14/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 16/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 12/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 12/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Monitoring and Evaluation are crucial in supporting programme and project implementation, contributing to organizational learning, upholding accountability, providing opportunities for stakeholder feedback to be captured and promoting evidence-based decision making. We have therefore organized this course with the aim of equipping participants with knowledge and skills for designing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation systems that promote accountability and learning within their humanitarian and development programmes/projects.
The training will enable participants to;
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This is a general training is targeting variety of programme staff, management team members and thematic staff, Project Management Officials, government officials, programme managers; policy makers and programme implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members,
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (PMEAL) overview
Accountability and Learning
Baseline and evaluation design and management
Module 6: Survey Planning and Implementation Types of surveys
Module 10: Project reporting through PMEAL
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|