|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 05/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 09/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 07/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 11/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 05/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
This 5-day solar installation training course will provide you with a solid grounding in solar technology, the terminology associated with the industry, what makes up solar installation, the key benefits of solar technology. The goal of the course is to create a fundamental understanding of the core concepts necessary to work with all PV systems. This course is ideal for anyone wishing to install renewable energy. It is intended for new entrants to the renewable energy / solar market.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is ideal for experienced plumbing and heating engineers looking to improve their knowledge and understanding of solar panel installation.
Module 1: Understanding Solar Power
· Introduction to solar energy technology systems
· Solar power worldwide
Module 2: Principles of Solar Panel Installation
Module 3: Solar Electric Design and Installation
Module 4: Solar Thermal Design and Installation
Module 5: The Importance of Solar Power and Installation of Solar Technology
· Why solar and what is preventing it?
· The installation of solar panel systems: An overview
· How to encourage solar energy
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|