|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 11/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 05/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 09/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 07/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 05/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Many organizations have always tried to reach out to the media in recognition of it as a key partner in popularizing their advocacies. Although they have attempted to share their information with the media by sending out copies of their reports, research, studies, and press releases, we still do not see much activities, issues and perspectives written about or broadcast from organizations. This is definitely NOT because media do not find some organizations newsworthy.
· Lack of skillfully packaged information from organizations to attract media, so that media will find them useful for their purpose.
· The fact that most organization workers have inadequate – indeed, sometimes non-existent – media training
· How development organizations place their media releases, how they follow them up and how they network with media practitioners. In other words, it is about understanding how media operate and putting media strategies in tune with the media’s operating systems.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Press Officers, Communication Officers, Public Relations Officers and others who are responsible for publicity and media relations.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|