|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 01/03/2021 End Date: 12/03/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/04/2021 End Date: 16/04/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/05/2021 End Date: 14/05/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/06/2021 End Date: 18/06/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/02/2021 End Date: 12/02/2021||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) skills are fundamental to the process of designing and implementing programs that impact human beings positively, analyzing and using data, and conducting advocacy for human rights-based programs. In order to build the capacity of M&E professionals who are actively engaged in the human rights sector, this two weeks programme will provide hands-on training in M&E systems and the application of M&E data to decision making in human rights programming. The workshop offers intensive training that will cover the fundamental concepts and tools for M&E in human rights programmes.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SOULD ATTEND
This is a general training is targeting variety of programme staff, management team members and thematic staff, Project Management Officials, government officials, programme managers; policy makers and programme implementers; development practitioners and activists and NGO and CSO members, and human rights activists.
Fundamentals of Human Rights: Introduction to Human Rights
M&E frameworks in the respect of human rights
Human Rights Indicators
Data collection, management, and data quality
Introduction to data analysis and interpretation for human rights programmes
Introduction to qualitative Human rights data analysis
Quantitative Data Analysis
Evaluation of Human rights affiliated Programs
M&E Results Use and Dissemination
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|