The course aims at providing participants with skills and knowledge to identify, design, analyze, measure and document business processes with respect to recommended best practices. The analysis of the business processes in intended to identify improvement areas, and develop alternative recommendations. Additionally, the course will implement the use of Excel in business analysis.
- Create SWOT analysis, Process Flowcharts, Org Charts and scoring Matrix
- Understand the concept of visual modeling
- Create technical and business visual models
- Learn the use of Excel in business
- Learn how to identify and model current business processes
- Measuring and documentation of business processes
- Undertake analysis, identify and justify alternative recommendatuions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets business directors, business managers, procurement directors, administrators, procurement managers, and entrepreneurs.
- Competency of business process
- Business process
- Importance of modeling and analysis of business process
- Redesign of business process
Business Process in Enterprise Context
- Enterprise business architecture
- Business capability model
- Life cycle of business analysis
- Analysis of the business process flow diagram
- Overview of business process modeling and analysis artifacts
- Gathering of initial information
- Developing a Business Context Diagram
- Meaning of Business context
- Stakeholders analysis
- Business/Technology landscape
Identification and Structuring of Business Process
- Event analysis
- Process structuring
- Meaning of Process
Documentation of the Process
- Process model
- Development of a Process Flow Diagram
- Meaning of Process Flow Diagram
- Identification and documentation of Business rules
- Analysis of effectiveness and efficiency of process
- Pain points and opportunities identification
- Analysis of root cause
- Analysis of force field
- Meaning of future state and conduct gaps analysis
- Documentation of Business rules using Decision Tree and Decision Matrix
- Documentations of recommendations for improvement
- Key recommendations
Leverage Process Analysis
- Identification of solutions using cases from pain point/opportunity analysis
- Documentation of Use Case Descriptions in Use Case Inventory
- Documentation of the To-Be Solution Scope
Packaging and Presenting Process Analysis Results
- Documentation of Process Analysis Findings and Recommendations
- Development of a presentation on Process Analysis
- Continuous Process improvement
- Measurement of performance
- Development of Continuous Process Improvement Program for processes monitoring
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com