This training course will focus on equipping its participants with the relevant negotiation skills required to reach at mutual agreements. This course will explain the possible negotiation outcomes, negotiation process, negotiation style adoption and adaptations, negotiation strategies, and monitoring of negotiations.
- Understand possible negotiation outcomes
- Learn the different types of negotiation strategies
- Learn the preparation required for a negotiation
- Carry out the eight step process of negotiation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets manager, executives, sales personnel, Human resource professionals, trainers, mediators and anyone who want to learn on the skills of effective negotiations.
- Introduction to negotiations skills
- Who are business negotiators
- Complexities in negotiations
- Success factors of negotiations
- Preferences in communication and negotiations
- Interests of negotiation
- Strategies of negotiation
- Tactics of negotiation
- Objectives of a deal
- Preparing a negotiation checklist
- Climate of negotiation
- Persuasive communication
- Negotiation that is cross-cultural in nature
- Monitoring negotiations
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com