This course aims at developing and implementing a Business Continuity Management Plan. The plan is developed to suite the manager of the business. This course will provide practical tools, systems and reports that will facilitate the management of operations within an organization.
- Identify the mitigating threats of organizations
- Understand crisis management through the development of an Incident Management Plan
- Developing structures of crisis management
- Create a risk register that identifies primary and secondary risks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets primarily board members, upper management and heads of department. The course seeks to equip participants on the strategies that can be implemented to ensure proper management of operations within an organization.
- Introduction to business continuity management plan
- Importance of BCM plans
- Objectives of business continuity
Evaluation of Risk
- Meaning of risk
- Impact levels and immediate response
- Risk Management
- BCM plans structures
- BCM plan resources
- BCM development and implementation
- BCM plans elements
- Communication plan
- Organizational interface plan
- Resource and procurement management plan
- Project initiation plan
- Recovery of business plan
- Management of incident plan
- Management principles
- Sequence of management
- Stages of management
- Macro and micro crisis
- Management plan
- Design and implementation of management plan
- Policies and Instructions on crisis
- Crisis response guidelines
- Inter-organizational management of crisis
- Crisis leadership
- Training and education
- Structures of crisis management
- Structure of crisis response team
- Risk scope
- Risk scope principles
- Types of risks (Manmade/natural)
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com