As companies strive to improve their shareholder value, understanding financial information becomes a necessity. The financial information is normally in the form of balance sheets, financial statement, and profit and loss accounts. Making decisions without adequate financial information may result in reduced profits. Therefore it is important to understand financial information, hence the aim of this course.
- Understand accounts
- Understand financial management
- Understand financial statements
- Understand financial ratios
- Understand working capital management
- Learn how to use Excel in finance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets managers and directors and anyone who uses financial information ate their place of work and wants to learn more on financial information
- Introduction to finances
- Financial statements
- Techniques of financial management
- Financial analysis
- Understanding Business
- Analysis of fund flow
- Analysis of cash flow
- Skills on balance sheet interpretation
- Time value of money
- Decision in business financing
- Structure of costs
- Breaking even in business
- Criteria in loan appraisal
- Management of working capital
- Project report
- Decisions in investments
- Cost accounting
- Assessment of finances using excel formulas
- Excel advanced functions
- Excel financial functions
- Excel professional charts
- Excel pivot tables
- Excel chart presentations
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org