This course combines intellectual rigor with personal challenge, collaboration with creative expression to explain the implications of individual leaders. The course aims at providing participants with the skills and knowledge of how to become effective leaders as individuals and as collectives.
- Understand the nature of transformation
- Learn about organization leadership capacity
- Understand transformational leadership
- Carry out an analysis of organization on level of development and agility
- Learn how to design a strategy to improve quality leadership and governance within an organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets anyone who wants to learn and acquire skills in decision making.
- Introduction to transformational leadership and governance
- Challenges of transformational leadership and governance
- Leadership theories
- An Integral approach to leadership
- Natural life cycles
- Types of change in leadership and governance
- Meaning of transformation
- Learning organizations
- Shared vision and team learning
- Leadership for sustainability
- Transforming leaders
- Measuring leadership development
- Leadership stages
- Transformational leadership stages
- Advanced leaders competencies
- Qualities of Evolutionary leadership
- Physical Vitality
- Resilience and energy
- personal effectiveness
- Personal effectiveness mapping
- Creation of a transformational culture
- Understanding organizational culture
- Culture as a field of relationships
- Collaboration tools
- Collaboration release and co-creativity for transformation
- Open space technology
- Large scale collaboration
- Organizational development levels
- Organizational development by natural design
- Creating and agile governance by natural design
- Fitness of organizations
- Organizational agility principles
- Organizational agility designing
- Dynamic steering
- Frontiers of the future
- Energetic Architecture
- Energetic fields components
- Systemic energy work
- Co-creative science
- Review and Challenge
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org