The Census and Survey Processing System (CSPro) is a tool for entering, editing, tabulating and disseminating data from surveys and censuses. The underlying manual will describe the data entry procedures as well as the relevant features of the CSPro software.
At the end of course participants should be able to:
- Develop the data entry program and produce the data files from CSPro to other data files in
- Different formats of the small surveys and assessments for the basic course and also will be
- Prepare data collection between the first entry and second entry as well as
- Develop the data cleaning programs of the large surveys and Censuses for the advance course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets Statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and beginners who want to learn how to collect data with CSPRO and Analyse with SPSS,R,STATA,Python,Excel and SAS
- Introduction to the course
- Data Processing and Data Collection
- Data Cleaning
- Overview of CSPro
- Creating Dictionary
- Creating Forms
- Planning a Data Entry Operation
- Data Export to other formats
- Creating batch for message error
- Creating batch for writing the data output
- Creating then Dependent Verification
- Creating then Independent Verification
- Data Cleaning, Export Data and Practice
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com.