According to the World Bank: Empowerment is the process of increasing the capacity of individuals or groups to make choices and to transform those into desired actions and outcomes. Women empowerment is a process by which women gain power and control over their own lives and acquire the ability to make strategic choices.
Women empowerment seeks to stimulate the confidence in women by providing to them everything that in their capacity to help them see the skills that they contain and are dormant within them. A proper nurturing, polishing and sharpening of those skills are only made possible through better education, awareness and space to freely express oneself.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
- Building leadership identity, voice, presence and confidence
- Building the support of mentors, coaches and sponsors
- Empower and mobilize for self and others
- Leading adaptively and strategically
- Integration of career and life
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This comprehensive 5 days training is suitable and highly beneficial for the women of all backgrounds.
- Leadership, Women’s Leadership & Women’s Leadership Development
- Foundation of Self Awareness and the Value of Feedback
- Benchmarks: 360 Feedback on 16 Leadership Competencies
- Leader Identity: Strengths, Vision, Values and Purpose
- Peer Coaching Circles
- Reflective & Focusing Practices
- Foundation of Empowering Self and Others
- Self-Awareness, Self-Care & Resiliency for Leader Wellbeing
- Leadership Mastery: Breaking through Inner Glass Ceilings
- Supporting Growth: Coaching & Engaging Others
- Women’s Wisdom Panel Speakers: Women in Leadership Today – Challenges & Strategies
- Influencing Institutional & Relationship Barriers
- Foundation of Leading Teams and in the Organization
- Building Adaptive Cultures: Team Facilitator & Initiator of New Conversations
- Strategizing Your Leadership And Strengthening Your Networks
- Support For Self-Directed Learning And Ongoing Leadership Development
- Three 1-Hour Telephone Coaching Sessions With One Of The Facilitators
- Peer Coaching Circle Meetings
- Timely Leadership Resources
- Leadership Development Check In
- Women, Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Asking for, Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Integrated Leadership Development Plan
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com