This unique course provides participants with a realistic opportunity to develop an understanding of the complexities of waste management and pollution control based on scientific principles. Participants develop the means to apply their knowledge and skills to monitor, assess and manage waste collection, treatment, disposal operations and pollution control strategies.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
- Developing a thought among participants to maintain the natural ecological system to ensure a healthy environment and natural
- Being familiar with the expertise necessary to reduce industrial pollution
- Understanding application methods
- Understanding environmental conditions installations in order to avoid genetic industrial pollution
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Safety departments staff
- Municipalities staff
- Health departments staff
- Anyone involved in the field
- Industrial pollution concepts
- Industrial pollution species
- Ways to control industrial pollution
- Risks of the industrial pollution
- Technological development and industrial pollution
- Impact of the technological development on the environment
- The role of media policies in reducing industrial pollution
- Waste management and reduction of gravity
- Guides to control industrial pollution
- Evidence of self-monitoring
- Environmental compliance guide for industrial plants
- Risk management in the chemical industry
- Health impacts of industrial pollution
- Classification system of industrial pollutants
- Twin industrial pollutants
- Reduce hazardous pollutants at the source of regeneration
- Methods of inspection of the generating units of pollutants
- Hazardous waste management
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org