This exciting and innovative Human Resource Management training course will utilize detailed case studies and the latest research to explain reward strategies from an administrative, strategic and human perspective. Managing reward is directly linked to performance, productivity, turnover, attitude and the overall health of an organisation.
Compensation, pay, benefits, salary and even praise make up what is called ‘reward’. Reward is an integral and vitally important part of the fabric of any organisation, from small to large and from government to private.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the key economic, psychological and motivational concepts that influence reward
- Discuss the role of reward strategies and policies in an organisation
- Contribute to the administration of employee-reward policies and processes
- Differentiate between the factors that influence employee satisfaction with the reward system
- Defend the case for non-financial rewards in attracting, retaining and motivating people
- Design a strategic reward plan
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but it will greatly benefit:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Those working in or recently transferred to compensation, benefits or reward positions
- HR staff who are responsible for the administration of benefits or reward
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone involved in salary, pay and conditions of work
- Mangers and team leaders involved in reward issues
Day One: Reward in Context
- Business contexts
- Long term compensation trends
- Total reward concepts and approaches
- The make-up of the “pay-package”
- Assessing reward strategy – reward or failure
- Job evaluation
Day Two: Reward in Action
- The administration of reward
- The International perspective
- Equality in reward
- Executive pay – a different case?
- Public-sector and private sector contrasts
- Salary and pay surveys
Day Three: Performance and Pay
- Pay and motivation
- What really motivates people
- Performance management
- Appraisal and reward
- Performance based pay
- Bonuses and incentives
Day Four: The Benefits Package & Good Practice
- Development in employee benefits
- Flexible benefits
- Pay inequality – causes and solutions
- Principles of employee empowerment
- Employee participation
Day Five: Reward Strategy
- What is strategy?
- Reward strategies – essential or ineffectual?
- Reward and organizational structure
- Reward strategy as process
- Step-by-step guide to developing a reward strategy
- Personal action planning
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org