Modern organization in their daily business face many and several obstacles. The effort and cost that are needed to overcome is considered large. Smart Organization essentially needs intelligence to achieve more in less time and with less cost. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a field that imitates human intelligence. AI has gained reputation in many fields but is still growing and improving.
In this training course, you’ll learn the basics of AI and the modern applications of AI. AI technology has uses in a variety of industries from decision making, gaming, journalism/ media, to finance, as well as in the business processes, medical diagnosis, and science. Modern AI include fuzzy logic, intelligent agents, expert systems, neural network and genetic algorithm. Delegates will gain skills about the fundamentals and applications of AI.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Develop necessary AI
- Understand how to plan and analyze using logic
- Explain how to imitate human in clustering and classification
- Understand how to design a Machine Learning based applications
- Analysis and Design AI Applications
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Project Managers
- Office Managers
- All professionals who need to fill the gap between the current business situation and the Artificial Intelligence coming era
- Anyone who is interested in enhancing the current business using wide steps
Day One: An Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to AI and Success Stories
- Human Intelligence vs Artificial Intelligence
- History of AI
- Intelligent Agents and Their Roles
- Limits of Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Decision Making
Day Two: Intelligent Agents
- Introduction to Agents
- Different Types of Agents
- Knowledge-base and Data Base
- Logic Reasoning
- Deduction Processes
Day Three: Machine Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Classification and Clustering
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Learn by Examples
- Object Recognition
- Features and Classes
Day Four: Fuzzy Logic
- Introduction to Fuzzy Thinking
- Fuzziness vs Probability
- Fuzzy set and Fuzzy Rules
- Importance of Fuzzy logic
- Real example of Fuzzy Controllers
- Building a Tiny Machine Learning Application
Day Five: Genetic Algorithm
- Overview of Genetic Algorithms
- The Need for Optimization, Maximization, and Minimization
- How GA Work and Evolve
- Genetic Algorithm Chromosomes, Genes, Selection, Mutation and Crossover
- Dimension to Use Genetic Algorithm
- Real Genetic Algorithm Examples to Optimize Business Processes
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com