|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Internal Audit provides a number of important services to an entity’s management. These include detecting and preventing fraud, testing internal control, and monitoring compliance with an entity’s policy and procedures and government regulation. Internal Audit helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. This extensive training program addresses the functions, role and the importance of internal audit for any given organizational structure and covers each of its aspect thoroughly.
By the end of the course the participant should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Definition of risk & Types of risk in an organization
· Functions of management: planning, organizing, implementing and controlling
· Defining internal audit
· Internal audit as a function of corporate governance
· Distinguishing internal from external auditing
· Scope of internal auditing: the internal audit charter
· Staffing the internal audit function
· Role of an audit committee.
· Attribute standards
· Performance standards.
· Performance & Operational auditing
· Financial auditing: accounting cycles audited by the internal audit function
· Compliance auditing.
· Information gathered by internal auditors
· 4 qualities of information
· Sources and nature of information
· Assessing the degree of persuasiveness
· Types of engagement procedures
· Internal audit test tools
· Observing, interviewing and examining records
· Internal audit working papers
· Best practices for managing working papers
· Retention policies
· Communicating fieldwork results and recommendations
· Legal considerations for communicating results
· Attributes of an observation or recommendation
· Disseminating results and exit meetings.
· Defining management assertions
· Risk assessment process
· Identifying entity level controls to mitigate risks
· Testing of internal controls
· Tips and tools for audit sampling.
· Definition and characteristics of fraud
· Internal auditor’s role in a fraud case.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|