|Course fee: USD 1,000||Start Date: 16/12/2019||End Date: 20/12/2019|
Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Possess hands-on training covering Bitcoins, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Mutichain scenarios.
· Develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works.
· Learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain.
· Understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
There is a great deal of excitement globally surrounding the opportunities that Bitcoin and underlying Blockchain technology offer for financial and non-financial institutions, as well as for individuals such as :Developers; Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain; Technology architects; Entrepreneurs with technology background; and Anyone interested in ERC20 tokens and ICOs
Module 1: Overview of Blockchain
· What is Blockchain?
· History of Blockchain
· Network and protocols
· Fundamentals of Cryptography
· Structure of a Block
· Blockchain transaction process
· Consensus Protocol: Proof-of-work
· Blockchain Application Components
· Blockchain Application Templates
· Blockchain platforms
Module 2: Bitcoin Blockchain
· What is Bitcoin?
· Uses of Bitcoin
· Bitcoin Wallets
· How to buy and sell Bitcoins?
· How to store and spend Bitcoins?
· Bitcoin Transactions
· Bitcoin Scripts
· Bitcoin Network
· Bitcoin Block Mining
Module 3 – Ethereum
· What is Ethereum?
· Ethereum Ecosystem
· Ethereum Virtual Machine
· Ethereum Languages
· Gas and Ether
· Ethereum Accounts
· State Storage
· Ethereum Mining
· Ethereum tools
· Mist wallet
· Ethereum framework
· Ethereum Development Environment
· Remix IDE
· Introduction to Ethereum DAPPs and DAOs
· Ethereum Networks
Module 4: Deploying Smart contracts on Private Ethereum Network
· Setting up private Blockchain using Ethereum
· Stages of contract deployment
· Learn Solidity
· Compiling and deploying contracts
· Smart Contract Design Patterns
Module 5: Hyperledger
· Overview of Hyperledger
· Hyperledger Projects
· Hyperledger Architecture
· Consensus model for permissioned Blockchains
· Consensus and its interaction with architectural layers
· Application Programming Interface
· Network Topology
Module 6: Hyperledger composer
· Hyperledger Fabric
· Hyperledger Fabric Model
· Issues in Hyperledger Fabric
· Creating Fabric Blockchain network
· Hyperledger Composer
· Developing Business Networks
· Testing Business Networks
Module 7: Blockchain on Multichain
· Introduction to Multichain
· Privacy and Permissions in Multichain
· Features of Assets in Multichain
· Multichain Streams
· Mining in Multichain
· Interactive mode commands
· Round Robin Mining
Module 8: Blockchain Prospects
· Do you need Blockchain?
· Challenges in Blockchain
· Identifying a Blockchain use case
· Blockchain in Government organizations
· Blockchain in Finance
· Domain Specific Blockchain Applications
· Blockchain in healthcare and hospitality
· Blockchain in the entertainment industry
· Blockchain in Cyber security
· Blockchain in the capital market
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com
|Start Date: 16/12/2019||End Date: 20/12/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|