|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Child centered disaster risk reduction (CCDRR) is a process to strengthen community’s resilience. Children become activists and mobilize community through influencing individuals, peer groups, and other stakeholders towards the achievement of resilience in communities in times of disaster. CCDDR complements to national action plans for children through empowering children and community as whole towards disaster risk reduction. The training is aimed at ensuring children are put at the center of the CBDRM process which thus ensures their active participation in disaster risk reduction by allowing them to start the risk identification process while simultaneously validating their findings with adults.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training is meant for adults, community-based organizations, government agencies, Non-governmental organizations who have rolled out projects whose main aim is to reduce disasters through increasing coping capacity and resilience of community members.
Module 1: Introduction of Child Centered Community Development (CCCD)
Module 2: Development and Disaster
Module 3: Understanding CBDRR and its alignment with CCCD
Module 4: Work process of CCDRR
Module 5: Community Organization
Module 6: Institutional strengthening and alliance building on DRR
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|