|Course fee: USD 1,000||Start Date: 02/12/2019||End Date: 06/12/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills. This one week effective office management and administrative training course identifies and examines the key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Prepare for and provide effective support in meetings, conferences, congresses, symposiums and seminars
· Conduct secretarial/administration work effectively
· Apply basic mind-mapping tools to translate ideas to effective written documents
· Develop an appropriate philosophy regarding the important role communication plays in administrative office management;
· Improve in dealing effectively with visitors, customers and colleagues
· Manage time better and work to meet deadlines
· Present ideas with impact and clarity
· Successfully negotiate and influence others
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets Report writers, Administrators, Managers, Supervisors, Office staff, Front Desk Officers, Heads of departments, Officers, Senior Officers, Information and Publicity Officers.
MODULE 1: Introduction
· Management Skills and Principles
· Planning, Organizing, and Controlling
· Office Organizing Processes and Principles
· Planning and Decision Making Techniques
· Setting Goals
· Motivation Tools
· Time Management
· Creating a Positive Work Climate
MODULE 2: Communication Skills
· Communication Skills Development
· Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
· Information Organization
· Assertiveness Skills
MODULE 3: The Work Place
· Office Environment
· Office Layout
· Office Security
· Workplace Health and Safety
MODULE 4: Administrative Skills
· Administrative Office Management Function
· Organization Versus Decentralization
· Front Desk and Receptionist Skills
· File Management
· Scheduling of Meetings
· Event Planning and Management
· Record Management
· Filing System and Filing Equipment
· Minute Taking and Report Writing
· Strategic Relationship Management
· Conservation of Energy in the Offices
· Conflict Management
· Petty Cash Management
· Action Planning
· Database Management
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 02/12/2019||End Date: 06/12/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|