|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Agriculture is central to the livelihoods of the rural poor and in the attainment of suitable development goals; gender equality further plays a crucial role in the achievement of these goals. However, gender differences arising from the socially constructed relationships between men and women affect the distribution of resources between them and cause many disparities in development. Consequently; gender issues must be addressed because agriculture can be the engine of growth that is necessary to reduce food insecurity and rural poverty. This training course is therefore intended to help participants address gender issues and integrate gender-responsive actions in the design and implementation of agricultural projects and rural development programs.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for various actors in Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations and non-government organizations among others for Agriculture support activities and other Development programmes.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Gender and Rural Development
Module 3: Gender and agriculture livelihoods
Module 4: Gender issues and needs in the agriculture sector
Module 5: Mainstreaming gender in the agriculture policy sector
Module 6: Gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation in agriculture and food security
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|