|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations (Individual)||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
This instructor led training course will be delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. The course will give participants an in-depth understanding of both Ona and KoBo Toolbox. 90% of the five days includes hands-on instructor led practical lessons.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Understand ICT tools and methods to conduct data collection, statistical analysis and reporting
· Gather data for project/programme using innovative Mobile data gathering tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets government representatives, project teams, NGOs, multi and bilateral development organizations, consultancies, etc, who work as M&E specialists, project managers, researchers and technical specialists.
· Introducing KoBo Toolbox and Ona
· Question types
· Data types for each question.
· Questionnaire logic
Survey Authoring using KoBo Toolbox and Ona web Form builders
· Introducing survey authoring
Advanced survey authoring
· Questions with Single/Multiple response
· Repeat questions
· Skip logic and patterns
· Group questions
· Referencing of data
· Cascading select
Survey data hosting
· Using KoBoToolbox for survey data hosting
· Using Ona for survey data hosting
· Account management and setting in KoBo toolbox
· Account management and setting in Ona
Data management and analysis
· Visualization and Analysis of data using KoBoToolbox
· Visualization and Analysis of data using Ona
XLS Form Authoring
· Notes and dates.
· Questions with Multiple choice
· Multiple Language Support.
· Hints, metadata and more.
· Conditional Survey Branching.
· Required questions
· Constraining responses
· Skip: Asking Relevant questions
· The specify (other)
· Grouping questions.
· Skipping many questions at once (Skipping a section)
· Repeating a set of questions.
· Special formatting.
· Dynamic calculations.
· Survey Styling and formatting – Working with the appearance column.
· Working with media files.
· Cascading select
· External selects
· Installation and configuration of KoBo Collect
· Installation and configuration of ODK Collect.
· Downloading forms into the mobile devices.
· Using KoBo Collect and ODK Collect to collect data
· Introducing GIS
· Working with Spatial data (GPS Coordinates)
· Introducing the Fusion Table
· Exporting GPS Coordinates (Google maps) to Fusion tables
· Using QGIS to export data to Fusion tables
· Conversion of data to shape files
· Platform choice
· Platform choice discussion
· Integration of tools of Mobile Data Collection into projects.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|