|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
This course deals with the procedures to collect, analyze and evaluate spatial information for risk assessment from natural and human-induced hazards (such as geological hazard, hydro-meteorological hazards, environmental hazards and technological hazards). The course will guide you through the entire process of risk assessment, on the basis of a case study of a city exposed to multiple hazards, in a developing country (Risk City). Also, a number of case studies are used from Europe (Italy, France), China, and Georgia.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training is intended for professionals working in development areas mostly.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|