|#||Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|1||Start Date: 16/09/2019 End Date: 20/09/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|2||Start Date: 14/10/2019 End Date: 18/10/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|3||Start Date: 11/11/2019 End Date: 15/11/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|4||Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|5||Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|6||Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|7||Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|8||Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|9||Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|10||Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
Secure livelihoods are characterized by households that have different activities within the community that provide income, shelter, and other factors to ensure their well-being. This ensures that the society has adequate resources to fall back on in times of need. Livelihood security can be promoted through improving diversity and security of resources, skills, and technologies that are available to agricultural communities. This training event is therefore intended to enable households, communities, and countries build resilience so as to strengthen their ability to manage change by maintaining or transforming their living standards in the face of shocks or stresses without compromising their long-term prospects.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for various Experts in Agriculture; Extension Officers, Agricultural officials and Decision makers working with local people, in governments, donor organization, Non-profit oriented organizations for Agriculture Development programmes.
Introduction to livelihoods
Cross-cutting roles in building livelihood resilience
Climate-Smart livelihoods management and application of GIS techniques
Data collection and analysis
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: