|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Data-Afrique has introduced this training course for communication practitioners to hone their skills and learn new strategies for using communications more effectively, as they network with other local and international Communicators. Participants not only become stronger strategic communicators, they also learn to build the capacity of their organizations to use communications to reach their social change goals.
Participants work with top experts from the field while studying a host of communications building blocks from planning and tactics to evaluation and fundraising. Participants also develop skills they can immediately apply in the workplace, such as social media skills, presentation delivery, media interviews and storytelling. It is an opportunity for the practitioners to network; explore new media and exchange ideas on what is working. To enrich the program, facilitators and practitioners have an international mix. Special topics will be covered to enrich participants work. For example,
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Communication and PR Executives and Managers (and others responsible for strategic communication) from: Government, Non Profit Organizations (NGOs), Civil Society Organizations (CSO),Training Institutions, Research Institutions, Faith Based Organizations, Private and donor organizations, among other organizations.
Frameworks and blueprints for communication strategy
This module covers how to design and develop a PR strategy using systematic processes.
Evidence-based communication strategy
This module covers how to use objective research techniques to create a properly targeted communication strategy.
Defining strategic goals and objectives
This module covers specialized techniques for developing complex PR strategies.
Securing management support for communication strategies
This module covers how to get buy-in from the top for ambitious PR strategies.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|