|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 02/12/2019 End Date: 13/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 14/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 13/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 17/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 15/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 12/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 2,000||Register to attend|
Managing a project effectively is not an event, but a process. This training shows you how to get a project off the ground, manage the inevitable uncertainties that crop up along the way, organize information, and communicate effectively about it. You will learn how to monitor each project effectively, provide progress reports, hold review meetings, and keep to schedules. You’ll also learn how to control costs, avoid unwanted expansion boundaries, and manage the risk of veering off course.
This training will show participants how to conceive, plan, implement, monitor, and complete the complex projects that are today’s pressing workplace priorities. Each of the modules simplifies the how-to and whys of project design and management and provides useful guidelines.
A crucial phase in the effective management of any project us the close-down, or conclusion. At the end of the course, participants will develop an understanding of the benefits or a thorough plan for closing each project, how to create one, and how to allocate resources for it.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The training is meant for project managers, government officials, CBO operatives, NGO employees, UN Staff and anyone involved in project management activities
Module 1: Introduction to Strategic Project Design and Management
Module 2: Project Organization
Module 3: Project Scope and Estimation of Times and Cost
Module 4: Project Planning and Scheduling
Module 5: Progress and Performance Measurement
Module 6: Project Risk Management and Management (PRAM)
Module 7: Documentation, Audit, Termination, and Closure
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: