|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 17/10/2022 End Date: 21/10/2022||Instanbul||$ 3,590||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 14/11/2022 End Date: 18/11/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
The role of reception and office administration in the modern organization is expanding. As well as performing general duties, Receptionists and Administrators are increasingly expected to undertake a wider range of other tasks to better support the organization. Not only that, organizations today are operating under much greater stress, with more expected of fewer staff. This means that job roles are expanding and there is less time making highly honed time & priority management skills a necessity.
On reception, just the first few minutes of interaction with a customer or visitor, the tone is set for the company. As a matter of fact, the modern receptionist serves as a crucial central coordination point for the organization and their contacts with clients, suppliers and customers. On top of front desk operations, the effective receptionist recognizes that an on-going knowledge of the business and a pro-active approach to providing customer service to both the internal and external customers are crucial. The office administrator is a wide-ranging job role which can have complex reporting lines and many influences that set up conflicting priorities. Over the past number of years, organizations have stripped out management layers which has required many administrators to take on greater responsibilities.
This course has been developed specifically to equip receptionists and office admin staff with all the essential skills to better manage the workloads and activity profiles that form the engine-room of efficient organizations.
Upon completing this Course successfully, participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets Receptionists, Front Desk Staff, Administration Assistants, Personal Assistants, Secretaries, Supervisors/Team Leaders, Office Managers and Any individual working in the office support field
MODULE 1: Projecting a Professional & Efficient Image
MODULE 2: Perfecting your Telephone Skills
MODULE 3: Managing Couriers and Suppliers
MODULE 4: Managing and Dealing with Prickly Personalities
MODULE 5: Dealing effectively with stress
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before training starts and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|