|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
A value chain can is a set of linked activities that work to add value to a product. It consists of actors and actions that improve a product while linking commodity producers to processor sand markets. In agriculture, this includes activities such as product design, production, marketing, distribution and support services up to the final consumer. A market linkage is comprised of one or more organizations that facilitate end to end integration of the entire supply chain, it provides necessary infrastructure, supply inputs, provide capacity building and by back the finished products This training programme is therefore designed to help the farmers and all other stakeholders in agriculture to develop sustainable value chains.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
· Learn basic skills in value chains.
· Understand the need for connecting farmers to market.
· Understand and apply the value chain implantation tools.
· Understand the role of value chain approach in development.
· Understand value chain development process.
· Understand the nature of agricultural markets and products.
· Identify the advantages and disadvantages of a value chain approach.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for various actors in the Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, research organizations and non-government organizations among others for Agriculture support activities and other Development programmes.
Introduction to Value Chain Development
Module 2: Value chain development
Module 3: Linking farmers to markets
Module 4: Value chain Implementation Tools
Module 5: Value Chain and development agenda
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|