|Course fee: KSH 70,000, USD 1,000||Start Date: 07/10/2019||End Date: 11/10/2019|
Agriculture leads to the rise and fall of many livelihoods in the world. Facilitating the connection between the smallholders to knowledge, institutions and networks to better productivity, employment and food security is a big challenge. Despite the discovery of Information and Communication technology some rural areas still find it difficult to connect with other individuals from urban cities. The lack of networking is attributed to lack of commitment, resources and expertise.
This course aims to train its participants on the utilization of ICT in agriculture. This course is a guide to the understanding of modern trends, implementation and evaluation of impacts to agricultural programs.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course target professions in the agricultural extension sector including decision makers. it also targets financial institutions, governments, research institutions, and NGOs, dedicated to supporting agricultural activities among developmental programmes.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 07/10/2019||End Date: 11/10/2019|
|Course fee in Kenya Shillings: KSH 70,000||Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|