|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations (Individual)||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Dubai||$ 5,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
Modern organization in their daily business face many and several obstacles. The effort and cost that are needed to overcome is considered large. Smart Organization essentially needs intelligence to achieve more in less time and with less cost. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a field that imitates human intelligence. AI has gained reputation in many fields but is still growing and improving.
In this training course, you’ll learn the basics of AI and the modern applications of AI. AI technology has uses in a variety of industries from decision making, gaming, journalism/ media, to finance, as well as in the business processes, medical diagnosis, and science. Modern AI include fuzzy logic, intelligent agents, expert systems, neural network and genetic algorithm. Delegates will gain skills about the fundamentals and applications of AI.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: An Overview of Artificial Intelligence
Day Two: Intelligent Agents
Day Three: Machine Learning
Day Four: Fuzzy Logic
Day Five: Genetic Algorithm
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|