|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Each year, a lot of resources are spent trying to modify human behaviour. While some intervention strategies are successful, many fall short of their intended goals. Research shows that those interventions most likely to achieve desired outcomes are based on a clear understanding of the targeted health behaviours and the environmental context in which they occur. Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) has been successfully used by various health promotion programs to improve the well-being of target populations. It is a systematic and well-planned process that motivate people to adopt and sustain health promoting behaviours and lifestyles.
Data-Afrique Consultancy has planned a five-day training aimed at improving the capacity of service providers, planners and decision makers of health-oriented programs to establish responsive Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) programs. This will serve to contribute towards the achievement of .
By the end of the course, participants will have been taken through:
· An introduction to behaviour change communication for health promotion (including the theoretical frameworks that underlie BCC programs)
· Steps necessary in designing a behaviour change communication strategy for health promotion.
· Steps necessary in monitoring and evaluation of behaviour change communication programs.
· Steps necessary in designing effective communication strategies
· The 7 C’s of effective health communication
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed to equip health workers, program managers, counselors, health educators, journalists and other health and non?health communication professionals with skills necessary to design, implement, and evaluate effective behaviour change communication interventions for health promotion.
Introduction to behaviour change communication
· Defining behaviour change, behaviour change communication
· The behaviour change process
· Behaviour change theories
· Guiding principles for BCC
· Characteristics of effective behaviour change communication programs
Designing behaviour change communication programs
· Defining the problem
· Identify target audience
· Conduct formative assessment
· Segment target population
· Define communication and behaviour change objectives
· Select communication channels
· Design key messages and materials
· Pre?test materials and messages
Dissemination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of BCC programs
· Message dissemination
· Monitoring of BCC programs
· Evaluation and re?planning
· Evaluation of message effect
Designing a communication strategy
· Steps in designing a communication strategy
· Key elements of a communication strategy
7 C’s of effective health communication
· Command attention
· Cater to the heart and head
· Clarity of message
· Consistency checks
· Communicate a benefit
· Create trust
· Call for action
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|