|Course fee: KSH 70,000, USD 1,000||Start Date: 05/08/2019||End Date: 09/08/2019|
The most common used software for analytics, strategy, and reporting is the Microsoft Excel. This course imparts knowledge and skills to participants on the use of Excel. The course will equip the participants on the effective use of Excel in understanding and interpreting data using statistical concepts. The course will integrate the use of Power BI, the up to date and improves tool by Microsoft facilitating analytics and visualization of data.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Understand business analytics and its importance to business
· Learn the functions of excel analytics
· Learn the use of different datasets using slicers and pivotal tables
· Understand solving of problems using Excel tools
· Learn the application of statistical tools and concepts such as ANOVA and regression analysis using Excel
· Use tables, and charts to represent the results
· Learn the use of Power BI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course targets professionals who are utilizing Excel and want to learn more on reporting, preparation, and analysis. The course also targets individuals who want to learn about business analytics via the use of Excel.
Business analytics introduction
· Understanding business analytics
· Analytics versus analysis
· Forms of analytics
· Analytics areas
Formatting using Excel
· Custom Formatting
· Conditional Formatting
· Logical Functions
· Look up and Reference Functions
· VLOOKUP Function
· Introduction to Pivotal tables
· Groups of pivotal tables
· Calculations (Custom)
· Differentiation between calculated field and calculated item
· Slicer creation
· Meaning of a Dashboard
· Designing a Dashboard
· Chart Formatting
· Interactive Dashboards and Charts
Business Analytics using Excel
· Solver Addin
· Goal Seek
· Descriptive Statistics
Statistical Analysis using Excel
· Testing hypothesis
· VBA variables
· VBA functions
· Application Object
· Power Pivot
· Power View
· Power Query
· Power Map
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 05/08/2019||End Date: 09/08/2019|
|Course fee in Kenya Shillings: KSH 70,000||Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|