|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
This training course facilitates delegates recognizing the risks associated with a release, provide you with the basic procedures for preventing a release and enables you to know about incident and emergency plans, and understand the correct actions for responding to accidental releases or spills of hazardous materials.
When used properly chemicals are an integral and beneficial part of modern life, but when operational faults arise, or equipment failures occur, we may be faced with a chemical spill. Many of the chemicals we encounter can cause serious harm and environmental damage. In some cases, exposure to them can be fatal. Chemical spill awareness is therefore essential in the work place and this training course reinforces that the best way to avoid chemical spills is to prevent them occurring but also teaches you response techniques if the loss of containment does occur.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is for Management, Supervisors and Employees who use chemicals, produce chemicals, come into contact with chemicals, or sell chemicals as part of their daily working life and who all need to be aware of the correct safe procedure to react to a chemical spill effectively and will all benefit from this training course.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Hazardous Chemicals
Day Two: Spill Prevention and Control
Day Three: Developing a Spill Response Plan
Day Four: Evacuation, Spill Control Materials and Kit
Day Five: Clean-up & First Aid
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|