|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 06/12/2021 End Date: 10/12/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/11/2021 End Date: 05/11/2021||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
The demands of a competitive business environment, the emergence of a more transformative approach to leadership and the emphasis placed on employee empowerment and accountability, have all resulted in the growth in the use of coaching, mentoring and other career development activities in workplaces worldwide. An effective coaching, mentoring and career development process will include a range of techniques from communication skills, counselling techniques, human psychological processes and an understanding of human development. This Human Resource training course in Kenya will introduce participants to the core skills of Workplace Coaching, Mentoring and Career Management principles.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable for anyone who wishes to develop their skills in coaching others. Participants would be expected to have competence in communication skills, though these will be further developed in this training course. In particular this training course would suit:
Day One: The Coaching Foundation
As a core area, Day One explores the Coaching spectrum to introduce foundational concepts that entrenches a holistic understanding.
Day Two: Advanced Communication Skills for Coaching & Mentoring
Day Two examines advanced communication skills integral to the coaching and mentoring resolve, which ends with a coaching role play.
Day Three: Mentoring Techniques & Practices
Day Three examines the mentoring spectrum, which ends with a mentoring role play.
Day Four: Learning and Development Principles
Day Four brings all learning together, to drive effective integration and implementation of Employee development initiatives.
Day Five: Enabling Organisations for Effective Performance
Day Five culminates to ensure effective implementation of all Employee development initiatives, specifically on Coaching as a key enabler for organizational success.
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|