|Course fee: USD 600||Start Date: 09/09/2019||End Date: 11/09/2019||Registration is closed, view 2019 course calender|
Competency-based Recruitment involves attracting the right qualified personnel for a particular job. It emphasizes on competencies in that all every person recruited for a particular job must be competent to take on the responsibilities that come with the job. Thus, this course offers an understanding to competence based recruitment to help the process of recruitment.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Competency-based Recruitment targets HR personnel or professionals such as managers who are responsible for the recruitment process in their organizations. this course will benefit all professionals who want to use the competence based approach in their recruitment process. COURSE OUTLINE
Introduction to Competence Based Recruitment
· Problem Areas Interviewing
· The Goal of Competency-Based Recruitment
· Recruitment and the Employment Equity Act – The Legal Framework
· Incorrect Recruitment Costs
Preparing for Recruitment:
· Job Analysis
· Development of Job Descriptions & Outlines
· Documentation of Technical Competencies & Qualifications
· Identification of core Behavioral Competencies
· Recruitment Advertising through Social Media
· Telephonic screening of applicants
· Reference-checking and other Screening Methods
The Selection / Interview Process:
· Group application exercises in Preparing Interview Guides
· Differenting Types of Assessment – Choosing the best one
· Understanding Behavioural Event Interviewing
· Developing Competency-based Interview Questions
· Planning the Selection Interview
· Communication Skills for Structured Interviews
· Probing, Listening and Extracting Relevant Information
· Do’s & Don’ts for Selection Interviews
· Role of interviewing
· Developing Equitable Evaluation & Rating Procedures
· Identification of Potential Biases
· Unbiased Assessment of Interviewees
· Assessing Candidates in Groups & Panel Interviews
· Post Assessment Activities
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 09/09/2019||End Date: 11/09/2019|
|Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 600|
|Registration closed, view 2019 course calender|