|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations (Individual)||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Dubai||$ 5,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
This facilitated workshop is designed for all bank employees. A mixture of recent real cases and scenario analysis, including previously imposed legal penalties, fines, business limitations and license revocations will be discussed and assessed. This will enable a better understanding of the evolving intersection between business and customer empowerment, and ever increasing regulatory scrutiny and expectations.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
· Understand new risk paradigm and consequences of poor risk management in the digital workplace, minimize fraud risks through effective cybersecurity practices
· Aware of the growing demands of regulators to address digital risks and the use of technology by regulators
· Develop awareness and increase sensitivity to developments in KYC/AML and cybersecurity
· Understand the causes and consequences of data breaches and risks poses to bank
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training targets Relationship Managers Private Bankers, Wealth Managers, Client Advisors and other Client Facing Bank Personnel.
Introduction of Cyber Risk –
· What is Cyber Risk?
· Type of Cyber Risk
· Data of Cyber Attacks
Impacts of Cyber Attacks
· List of Cyber Attacks Impacts
· Why Banks
· Regulatory Requirement
Cyber Attacks & Channels
· Statistics & Trends
Best Practices for Banks
· Internal training
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|