|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Qualitative data is normally unstructured and at times overwhelming to researchers given that the data can cover a larger scope than that of the study. Technology facilitates the ease of managing and analyzing qualitative data to researchers. This course aims to ease the process of managing and analyzing data using the NVIVO software.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Determine the approaches of qualitative analysis
· Differentiate the various methods used in collecting qualitative data
· Develop a project using NVIVO
· Develop a qualitative data analysis framework using NVIVO
· Undertake qualitative data analysis using NVIVO
· Create a qualitative report
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course target researchers using qualitative data who want to use technology in the management and analysis of qualitative data.
Qualitative research introduction
· Understanding qualitative research
· Qualitative methods dimensions
· Approaches to qualitative research
· Methods of data collection for qualitative research
· Qualitative research design
Qualitative data analysis
· Understanding qualitative data analysis
· Inductive and deductive approaches of qualitative data analysis
· Text data analysis
· Qualitative data analysis principles
· Qualitative data analysis process
Introduction to NVIVO
· Key terms of NVIVO
· Interface of NVIVO
· NVIVO workspace
· NVIVO ribbons usage
· NVIVO nodes (theme, case, relationship, nodes matrices)
· Data versus theory driven coding
· Descriptive coding
· Analytic coding
· Tree coding
· Thematic coding
Analysis using NVIVO
· Organization, storage and retrieval of data
· Usage of cluster sources
· Frequency queries to determine text searches and word counts
· Themes and structures
Interpretation of qualitative analysis results
· Analysis findings and research questions comparison
· Summary of findings
ü This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
ü Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
ü Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
ü We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
ü The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
ü The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
ü Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|