|Course fee: KSH 70,000, USD 1,000||Start Date: 04/11/2019||End Date: 08/11/2019|
The Stata statistical data software is a package with the provision of data management, analysis and graphics. The course seeks to impart knowledge to participants on the fast and accurate manner of managing and analyzing data prior to interpretation and presentation.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
· Understand statistical terms and concepts
· Learn the usage of Stata in analyzing data
· Practice using Stata software by applying simple and complex data management projects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course targets professionals working in private and public institutions and volunteers who intend on increasing their knowledge on data management and analysis.
Statistical analysis introduction
· Research process
· Differentiation between population and samples
· Understanding the differences between experimental and non-experimental research
· Independent and dependent variable
· Datasets in Stata
· Stata commands
· Variables in Stata
· Stata analysis
Graphics using Stata
· Stata GUI
· Graph command syntax
· Forms of Graphs in Stata
Statistical Tests using Stata
· One Sample T Test
· Independent Samples T Test
· Paired Samples T Test
· One-Way ANOVA
Associations in Stata
· Chi-Square test
· Pearson's Correlation
· Spearman's Rank-Order Correlation
Predictive Models using Stata
· Linear Regression
· Multiple Regression
· Logistic Regression
· Ordinal Regression
Panel Data Analysis using Stata
· Exploration of panel data
· Fixed effects model/LSDV
· Random effects model
· Choosing the appropriate model
Time Series Analysis using Stata
· Time series analysis using Stata
· Time series plotting
· Seasonal differences
· Auto correlations
· Forecast models in Stata
· Cross-sectional data econometric Analysis
· Panel data econometric Analysis
· Time-series data econometric Analysis
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|Start Date: 04/11/2019||End Date: 08/11/2019|
|Course fee in Kenya Shillings: KSH 70,000||Course fee in USA Dollars: USD 1,000|