|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Information can exist in many forms and sources. The ability to extract, model and analyses information, can provide significant commercial benefits. Big Data Analytics can assist organizations identify trends and adjust operational procedures to harness the results, to increase revenue and client experience.
This training course will provide a practitioner approach to identify requirements for the application of data science, how these can be adopted, technologies available, which analytical models may be appropriate to provide valuable data and how to make sense of Big Data and Analytics.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course has been designed for senior executives, technical engineers and those involved in the technology, research and statistical analysis of corporate data.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Big Data Analytics
Day Two: Data Analytics Models and Lifecycle
Day Three: Data Analytical Methods and Programs Overview
Day Four: Advanced Theory and Methods Overview
Day Five: Technology, Tools and Achieving Results
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|