|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Digitalization, in its various forms, is slated to transform the landscape of oil & gas operations. This is achieved by adding new game-changing efficiencies and transcending barriers to boost production while containing costs simultaneously. As the industry shifts paradigms towards more complex fields after successful exploitation of the relatively “easy oil”, effective digitalization is the need of the hour. Participants will gain first-hand exposure to new efficiencies added through digitalization while honing digital engineering skills, which are required to boost competitiveness.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
Day One: Overview of the Digital Industry
Day Two: Digitalization in Action
Day Three: Integrated Cybersecurity
Day Four: Hands-on Team Projects
Day Five: Team Presentations and Discussion
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|