|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
Evidence exists to show that diversity in the workplace leads to more creative thinking and better business outcomes. Teams are most effective when the gender balance is close to 50/50. Girls often outperform boys at school and many more now have the chance to go to university and gain qualifications. So, the question arises: why do fewer women rise to senior roles in most cultures?
This training course is designed to help employees recognize existing challenges for women in the workplace. How should women address career progression? How can they enhance their presence and gain confidence to enable them to break through glass ceilings? We will explore differences across sectors and in different cultures and seek to give women the opportunity to practice new skills in a safe environment.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
· Understand why people work and how work is changing
· Recognize the value of different leadership styles
· Develop skills for career progression
· Practice skills for greater personal presence
· Understand the challenges of work life balance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit: women in the workplace wanting to develop themselves and gain greater recognition.
Day 1: The Nature of Work
Day 2: Women Leaders are Different
Day 3: Skills for Career Advancement
Day 4: Enhancing Personal Presence
Day 5: Achieving Work Life Balance
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: