|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 24/10/2022 End Date: 28/10/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 21/11/2022 End Date: 25/11/2022||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 19/12/2022 End Date: 23/12/2022||Mombasa||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
As the complexities of real life systems increase so has to increase our understanding of them. Issues that are regularly arising in oil and gas exploration, production and transportation industries must be optimized in order to achieve increase in productivity and efficiency. Oil and gas industry requires constant innovation throughout the sector, update of present practices, and implementing new technological advances.
Process updates, innovation implementation usually interrupt existing projects and cause delays, although they are there to remove them, this causes frustration and difficulty in implementation. On other hand, not implementing innovation, reducing research and not updating processes, threatens sustainable profitability. Agent Based Simulation modeling ensures effective change implementation by enabling analysis, optimization, and experimentation in an environment that can fully capture the details of operations in risk free environment, companies can implement and analyze changes without interruption in production, the problems and risks can be identified and addressed in the beginning of the project, before they appear in real life implementation.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is designed for all professionals working in the field of data analysis, oil and gas exploration, extraction, project management in oil and gas, field development and petroleum engineering. It will greatly benefit:
Day One: Petroleum Production Engineering Fundamentals
Day Two: Optimization Techniques
Day Three: Simulation Techniques and Process Modelling
Day Four: Oilfield Process Modelling
Day Five: Model Analysis and Optimization
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|