|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
Innovate or die! Nokia and Kodak are both recent examples of once great companies that failed to heed this dire warning. New technologies are at the core of disruptive business models and the company’s ability to innovate critically depends on its ability to bring forward, evaluate and develop new processes and technologies. This has put unprecedented demands on engineers, project and technical managers to not just understand the principles of project finance but also to be able to communicate and apply them effectively.
This hands-on project finance training course will focus on practical financial skills directly relevant for understanding, planning and presenting persuasive project evaluations for investment decision-making.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course will not only be of benefit to engineering, project and technical function team members, but it will also provide a useful insights and tools for other professionals in related fields, in particular the course will greatly benefit:
Day One: Business Finance Fundamentals
Day Two: Financial Analysis and Interpretation
Day Three: Mastering Pricing, Costs and Profit
Day Four: Forecasting Methods for Investment Projects
Day Five: Preparing and Presenting Investment Appraisals
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|