|#||Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations|
|1||Start Date: 23/09/2019 End Date: 27/09/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|2||Start Date: 21/10/2019 End Date: 25/10/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|3||Start Date: 18/11/2019 End Date: 22/11/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|4||Start Date: 16/12/2019 End Date: 20/12/2019||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|5||Start Date: 13/01/2020 End Date: 17/01/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|6||Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|7||Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|8||Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|9||Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
|10||Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register to attend|
Quick urbanization is a major challenge in the current developing world. The challenge of food security is affecting many nations around the world. To achieve food securities proper agricultural systems, links between rural and urban areas and food management chains have to be implemented. Therefore, this course is motivated by the objective of equipping participants with skills of ensuring the integration between rural production and urban market systems to ensure nutrition security.
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course target professions in the agricultural extension sector including decision makers. it also targets financial institutions, governments, research institutions, and NGOs, dedicated to supporting agricultural activities among developmental programmes.
· Food outlets for urban security
· Food production
· Food production characteristics
· Advantages and disadvantages of food production
· Food sales in urban areas and its importance to sustainable agri-food systems
· Socio-economic approach of urban agriculture and its importance
· Food security challenges in urban areas
· Link between agri-food security and nutrition security
· Stakeholders role in promoting food security in urban areas
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: