|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations (Individual)||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Dubai||$ 5,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
Cash is King! Since the dawn of the new century we have seen turbulent change in global markets and unprecedented volatility in commodity prices. Industries like the oil and gas sector have faced a rapid decline in output prices and face enormous pressure on their ability to maintain profit, cash flow and shareholder value. The ability to plan and manage business cash flow has never been more critical for the ability of the enterprise to survive and flourish.
This hands-on cash flow training course will focus on practical financial skills directly relevant for business cash flow management and optimisation; using powerful Excel based modelling tools delegates will build a range of functional skills, tools and techniques with which to plan, manage and improve their organisations cash flow.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course will be of benefit to all staff involved in any of the many functions that have an influence on the organisation’s cash flows. The principles and practical techniques will be relevant to not only finance team members, but those from other key functional areas, including:
Day One: Business Finance Fundamentals
Day Two: Analysing and Improving Operating Cash Flow
Day Three: Analysing Investment and Funding Cash Flows
Day Four: Fundamentals of Forecasting and Modelling
Day Five: Financial Models for Cash Flow Forecasting
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|