This course offers a great platform for learning on the ways of improving gender diversity within an organization. The course provides tools and techniques to develop a business case and action plan that emphasis on good practices and help an organization gain support on the issue of gender diversity in the workplace
By the end of the course, participants will have:
- Understand the current landscape of gender diversity and its mainstreaming in the business world.
- The importance of or strategic action planning
- Understand gender diversity in recruitment
- Identify gender diversity barriers
- Determine gender diversity initiatives
- Stimulation of systematic change and tracking of progress
- Designing and implementation of a gender diversity action plan
- Maintaining good practice and progress
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for HR Practitioner, Recruiter, Line Manager or Leader responsible for improving the gender diversity within your organization, and you want some practical tools and techniques to help and support you.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Introduction to gender diversity in the workplace
- current gender diversity landscape
- key drivers influencing gender diversity
- The business case
- Unbiased recruitment to achieve gender diversity
- Retaining men and women within an organization
- Gender diversity initiatives
- Systemic change and tracking or progress
- Gender diversity strategies
- Development of an action plan
- Continuation of gender diversity
- This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
- Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
- We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, Nairobi Kenya.
- The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
- Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to: email@example.com