|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations (Individual)||(Group)|
|Start Date: 03/02/2020 End Date: 07/02/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/03/2020 End Date: 06/03/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/04/2020 End Date: 10/04/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 04/05/2020 End Date: 08/05/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 01/06/2020 End Date: 05/06/2020||Dubai||$ 5,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Mombasa||$ 1,300||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Naivasha||$ 1,200||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Kigali||$ 3,500||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register as a Group|
This training course is an ideal presentation of using statistics methods in spatial data analysis. It presents the concepts used in geoscience with special emphasis on oil and gas exploration. The use of omnipresent Excel for the geospatial analysis for the initial applied research in geology and exploration. Advanced concepts of using free R software for geospatial analysis trough examples is also presented, with explaining of statistical methods used and the packages.
This training course is designed to help professionals in data analysis, geologists and oil and gas professionals to remove the limitations of using an off-the-shelf software, which is quite helpful but it limits the ability of the professional using it to apply its knowledge and extend the models used, as the readymade software applies pre-designed algorithms and ‘’forces’’ the data into distributions applicable for the models. This training course will allow the professionals to understand how they can use free or low-cost software to extend the capabilities of commercial software and enable them to use their own ingenuity without limitations.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training course is designed for all professionals working in the field of data analysis, oil and gas exploration, geology and reservoir modelling and will greatly benefit:
Day One: Geostatistics - Concepts and Introduction to Software
Day Two: Spatial Data Analysis
Day Three: Steps in Geostatistics - The Variogram and Kriging
Day Four: Big Data Analytics and its Relation to Oil and Gas
Day Five: Advanced Topics in Spatial Statistics
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
· Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|