|Course Date||Location||Course fee:||Registrations||(Group)|
|Start Date: 06/07/2020 End Date: 10/07/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 03/08/2020 End Date: 07/08/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/09/2020 End Date: 11/09/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 05/10/2020 End Date: 09/10/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 02/11/2020 End Date: 06/11/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
|Start Date: 07/12/2020 End Date: 11/12/2020||Nairobi||$ 1,000||Register as Individual||Register for Online Training||Register as a Group|
The course has been designed with talented executives in mind who now find themselves in significant leadership roles and want to become exceptional leaders who are equally at ease with the ‘hard’ business issues and the ‘soft’ people skills. It is delivered by two highly experienced instructors who have taught in world-class business schools and held leadership roles themselves in the commercial world.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
· Connect with their inner strength by knowing what kind of leader they are and how to leverage their value
· Speak to inspire and motivate others
· Recognize political activity and know how to deal with it
· Be comfortable with their power and authority as a leader
· Handle conflict situations with skill and diplomacy
· Can lead transformational change within the company and in the marketplace
· Create a vision and develop a mission and strategic plans to fulfil the organization’s purpose
· Understand what drives financial performance and competitive advantage
· Use analytical tools to design and build a strategy
· Link strategy with corporate governance
· Embed an ethical framework into the organization’s culture
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Leadership Challenge
Welcome and Introduction
The Role of Feedback for Leadership Development
Leadership in a VUCA World
We live in an unstable world characterized by Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity.
How does the conventional leadership paradigm need to adapt to be effective in the face of disruptive exponential change driven by technology, demographics and globalization?
Your Leadership Style
Listening for Leaders
The Leadership Context
Introduction to Strategy and the Organisation
Managing the environment
Statements of vision and mission
What is culture?
Leading Employee Engagement
Creating a ‘great place to work’ to support and empower your people to get great results.
"Leaders Create Leaders"
· Nurturing a pipeline of leaders
· Developing a network of leaders at every level
· Working collaboratively and cooperatively
Building High Performance Teams
· A practical model that empowers and motivates team member to become self-managing
· Team exercise
Developing & Destroying Trust & Reputation
Strengthening Your Psychological Capital
· Strategies for influence
· Managing your personal power
· Handling organisational politics
· Managing upward
· The yin and yang of communication
· Flexing your leadership style for effective, credible communication
Exercise: Stakeholder Mapping
Handling Difficult People and Difficult Situations
· Adopt the secrets of the speech-writers
· Have ‘stage’ presence
· Make the most of your voice
· Use body language
· Find your passion
Exercise: Inspirational Speaking: you will learn how to write and deliver an inspirational speech with the opportunity to try it out and receive feedback and coaching.
Leading into the Future
The Entrepreneurial Mindset
Leading Transformational Change
· Case Study: NYPD
· The nature of change
· Why people resist change
The steps to successful organizational change
Deliver a 5-minute presentation, prepared earlier and receive sensational applause!
Preparing to Return to the Workplace
The aim is to consolidate your learning on how to:
Compile Your Personal Leadership Development Plans
· This course is delivered by our seasoned trainers who have vast experience as expert professionals in the respective fields of practice. The course is taught through a mix of practical activities, theory, group works and case studies.
· Training manuals and additional reference materials are provided to the participants.
· Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be issued with a certificate.
· We can also do this as tailor-made course to meet organization-wide needs. Contact us to find out more:
· The training will be conducted at DATA-AFRIQUE TRAINING CENTRE, NAIROBI KENYA.
· The training fee covers tuition fees, training materials, lunch and training venue. Accommodation and airport transfer are arranged for our participants upon request.
Payment should be sent to our bank account before start of training and proof of payment sent to:
|2.||2 - 10||800.00||1,600.00|
|3.||11 - 20||750.00||1,500.00|
|4.||21 - 30||700.00||1,400.00|
|5.||32 - 40||650.00||1,300.00|
|6.||41 - 50||600.00||1,200.00|
|7.||51 > Above||500.00||1000.00|